by Marianne Morea
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Tour Organizer: NK Author Services
Tough as nails, Mitch Paris trained with the best, earning a place as second-in-command to the Alpha of the Brethren. Rissa Leighton survived sickness and an unhappy marriage until the fates brought the two of them together. Never one to give up a fight, it’s now Mitch’s turn to take the lead as alpha of his own pack, but after a ten year absence he returns home with Rissa to the Canadian Northwest Territories to find more than just the landscape has changed. A Blood Challenge has been issued, and not only must he prove his worth but past intrigues raise questions about his future, his new family and a murder that could change the course of their life and love…
Fun Facts about Marianne Morea
- I want to get a tattoo but I’m too chicken. Yes, the black belt who breaks boards with her hands is afraid of needles.
- I love animals, but bugs are another story. They come into my house, they die.
- I love romantic comedies and movies that make you laugh and cry.
- I am addicted to the Outlander Series…both books and show.
- I can’t hold my liquor. I’m a two drink lightweight.
- I love auburn hair. It’s my favorite color (think Julianne Moore)
- I hate the fashion industry and their warped perception of women’s bodies.
- I have no patience for mean people.
- I celebrate every birthday because the alternative is six feet under.
- I sometimes watch reality TV. It’s like road kill, I’m both compelled and horrified at the same time, yet can’t look away.